=The Frontiers of Nanomedicine: Cancer Diagnostic, Imaging and Therapy=
◈ Diagnostics ◈
● Physically and Biologically Functional Metallic Nanomaterial-Based Bioassays
☞ Jwa-Min Nam, Ph.D.
(Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University)
● Nanocatalyst-based and CNT-based assay for protein detection
☞ Haesik Yang, Ph.D.
(Department of Chemistry, Pusan National University)
◈ Imaging ◈
● Nanoplatforms for Targeted Molecular Imaging in Living Subjects
☞ Xiaoyuan (Shawn) Chen, Ph.D.
(Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford (MIPS) and Bio-X, Stanford University School of Medicine)
● Nanoscale Near-Infrared Optical Imaging Probes for Drug Screening,
Detection of Biomolecules and Early Disease Diagnostics
☞ Kwangmeyung Kim, Ph.D.
(Biomedical Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology)
◈ Imaging and Therapy ◈
● Cationic Core/Shell Structured Nanoparticles
for Co-delivery of Drug and Gene/Protein
☞ Yi-Yan Yang, Ph.D.
(Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, Singapore)
● Multifunctional Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
for Cancer Imaging and Therapy
☞ Sangyong Jon, Ph.D.
(Department of Life Science, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology)
● Multi-functional nanoparticles for medical applications
☞ Omid C. Farokhzad, M.D., Ph.D.
(Department of Anaesthesiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School)